Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"Jesus" Phone

Most people know I'm a gadget freak. Therefore, owning an iPhone is a necessity for people like me. Many refer to the iPhone as the Jesus Phone. It's not blasphemy... it's just that the iPhone really is the "almighty" phone - it changes people's lives. No phone will ever come close to the current nor the future iPhone. I am proud to be an owner of this so called Jesus Phone, and it has definitely changed my life. I find myself using the iPhone for almost everything now. Here is a list of things I use it for on a regular basis:

1. Phone
2. iPod
3. Email
4. Internet
5. Record shows onto my DVR
6. Traffic reports
7. Planner
8. YouTube
9. Bible
10. Newspaper
11. Toilet paper
12. Alarm
13. Blow dryer
14. Tooth brush
15. Spoon
16. Bottle opener
17. Fire extinguisher
18. Anything else you can think of... it does

As you can see, it's a pretty amazing piece of technology. Props to Steve Jobs and his minions over at Apple. Can't wait for iPhone 2... the second coming?

3 comments:

kcho said...

I hate your iphone. It's going to kill me one day on the road. I hope it dies.

Anonymous said...

zzzz...Jesus and iphone....zzzzz.... Jesus > iphone....zzzzzz....zzzzz.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

if its so wonderful and almighty, why did my friend sell his for a blackberry cause he got bored?