Wednesday, May 14, 2008

All Happy Inside

I'm all about perfect fitting clothes. I cringe at the sight of over-sized clothes on other people. I believe that clothes are meant to slip right on and feel like it's part of you. If I had the money, I'd get all my clothes tailored. But since I'm just a struggling salary man, I gotta stick to artificially tailored clothes like the shirt above. Let me tell you, this is the best t-shirt ever! It's the broken-in tee by j.crew.

Do you remember as a kid, putting together a puzzle? And each time you found 2 pieces that fit together, you felt so happy inside. That's exactly how I feel about this shirt... all happy inside.

It provides the perfect fit, soft feel, a myriad of colors, and great durability. My girlfriend bought it for me cause it was on sale for $9.99. Unfortunately, it's back to the regular price of $24.99... kind of pricey for a t-shirt, but definitely worth every penny.

So if you're in the market for some t-shirts, hit up the nearest j.crew and pick up one of these shirts (also available in v-neck). Pick some up for me to while you're at it!

1 comment:

h.chung said...

buy me one so i can verify these claims and i will pay you back (but not in money ;) )