Tuesday, June 30, 2009

miriam + eric (one month later)

I'm so excited to post this entry because I've never gotten a chance to do "wedding attire" photos yet until now!! Miriam and Eric (two of my best friends in the whole world) asked me to do a "trash the dress" or "day after" shoot for them... but one, the dress was too beautiful to trash... and two, it's already been a month since they got married... so instead we did a "i love being married" shoot... i just made that up actually. Anyways... hope you enjoy this series of photos.

p.s. Let me know if you or anyone you know is looking for a photographer... i know one that's really eager!! =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Julian said...

wow jon
amazing

Jane said...

nice job!!! what camera+lens did you use?