Tuesday, June 2, 2009

jenny + ed maternity shoot

Jenny and Ed asked me to shoot some maternity shots for them... and of course I said yes!! I knew these two since my days in SD, and I can't believe they're having their first child... a boy named Jonah!! I am so excited for these two cause I know they'll be awesome parents!! We headed out to Long Beach to snap a few shots... weather wasn't the greatest, but I had a blast!! They were so fun to shoot. Congrats you two!!!

(Make-up was done by the awesome Jen Wang)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

liz song mandell said...

jonathan. your art is beautiful and thoughtful.

&.

jenny is pregnant!? wow...i know her from ucsc days. just lovely.

sunnnnnnn said...

what a gorgeous mama!!!!!! i like the second to last.

and the stair one with their faces. :)

did you like jonee's lense?

Cheendy said...

this shoot is fantastic john!! getting better every day!!

angela said...

hi jon! wow, gorgeous gorgeous photos and jenny is glowing! =D
this is angela jang from ucsd kcm days haha
im thinking of buying a dslr soon and was wondering what you use and/or what you recommend~ i really like photos that come out soft and dream like haha (like max wanger). any recommendations/suggestions? thank you!!