Sunday, July 20, 2008

World Without Rules

While my iphone is getting updated with the new software, I decided to write about the BEST MOVIE EVER! Probably one of the most aniticpated and hyped up movie of the year... and not to my surprise, it was AWESOME!! It was purely 2 hours and 40 minutes of pure awesomeness!

Just wanna give props to the late Heath Ledger. No one will ever play the joker as he did for as long as the batman franchise lives on.

I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone that hasn't seen it yet so i'll stop here... but PLEASE WATCH IT!!! Hopefully i'll get to see it on IMAX before it leaves the theater.

1 comment:

Indra said...

Hi there, I'm sorry but did you accidentally hot-linked a batman poster image to my blog? Please use your own host if you did. If you didn't, I'm sorry.