Monday, May 12, 2008

She


That's my girlfriend. Her name is Katherine Cho... I call her Kat cause I'm too lazy to say her whole name. We've been together for almost 4 years now... and I give myself a lot of credit for hanging in there for so long. She's not the easiest girl to date. Let's see (in no particular order)...

1. She is easy to please
2. She doesn't spend a lot of time with me because she let's me have my time with my friends
3. She buys me shirts that I fall in love with
4. She makes the best tiramisu ever
5. She researches players before we go to a sporting event
6. She always offers to pay for things
7. She doesn't call me at night because I'm watching my tv shows
8. She records and saves Oprah episodes of Nate for me
9. She follows me to the mall all the time
10. She makes me carpool with her in the morning sometimes

As you can see, she's pretty wack. I don't know where I found her, but if I had to do it all over again, I'd go find her again.

Kat, if you're reading this... just know that you're wack ok? But it's okay... keep being wack.

2 comments:

kcho said...

you're so gross... hahaha!!!

but thanks :)

Unknown said...

finally. a good blog entry.