Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cookin' with Fire


The receding hairline rocker (not to mention the big head) that transformed into a good looking scruffy rocker dude beat the overly modest prepubescent kid from Utah last night to prevail as this years Amiercan Idol. I honestly thought Archuleta was going to take it, but I'm happy for Cook. His Broadway performance alone ("Music of the Night") won my heart... but Archuleta will always have a special place in my heart... he was my favorite for most of the season.

Bottom line is... they're both going to get record deals that will go platinum, and bring them lots and lots of wealth.

Overall, a weak season compared to past seasons. Can't wait for January!

1 comment:

kcho said...

whatever dude... where the heck is your loyalty?!! YOU are the one that made ME into an archuleta fan!!! i hushed my friends during his preformances, used their phones to vote, and i bought his songs on itunes. then you decided to change your mind all of a sudden and root for cook at the FINALE?!

yesterday night was shocking and dissapointing.