Friday, September 4, 2009

in flight

Soooo guess what? I'm sitting in my seat 8A on Virgin America, flying 33,000 feet over colorado... BLOGGING!!!! How rad is that??? For those of you who know me, technology makes me giddy... i'm loving this right now... haha. I don't think i'm gonna sleep on the plane. I paid $12 for this internet and I plan to use every penny of it!

So people have been asking me about this "new chapter" i've been talking about on my facebook status. For those of you who don't know, I recently got laid off from my job in commercial real estate after 2.5 years. So now, I must close that chapter of my life, and move on to the next! So what's this new chapter in my life? Not sure yet actually. I hope to start a new career with my photography... but we shall see!!

I'm excited about this new chapter. Kinda like a fresh start. I even sold my car off yesterday! So no job... and no car... haha. Yes... i believe they call people like me a bum. But nonetheless... i'm excited to start this new bum life... haha. Hopefully the bum aspect of it won't last too long...

Anyways... I guess i never explained where I was going. I'm headed out to the big apple to hang out with some friends and my brother... and clear my thoughts and hopefully get inspired!! Here's to new beginnings!!!!

On a side note... one of my best friends from my childhood is getting married next weekend!!! I'm so excited even though i have to write a speech. So I leave you all with these photos from a shoot i did recently with the soon to be married couple.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Julian said...

wow jon
that sucks about your job
but i look forward to your photography
how long are you gonna be in NY?

Samdaman said...

As Young MC once said 'Got no money and I got no car, now I got no woman, and there you are."

Miriam said...

QUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!! I LOOOOVE THIS!!!

Brian Park said...

Hey bro...I'm sorry about your job loss. Good luck with your photo gig! You'll do great!!