Tuesday, September 15, 2009

another kim family

So many Kim's in this world huh? I'm a Kim, a ton of my friends are Kim's... and this next family is also Kim's! So, the Kim's booked a family session with me about a month ago. I was so excited for this shoot because I heard how cute the kids are... and boy were the cute!! I had so much fun shooting this family... the boys were so energetic and loved the camera! We headed out to Manhattan Beach where there was a bit of overcast, but I think it worked out cause it added a bit of drama to the pics! Have a look!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

miriam said...

wow jon, these are so nice. makes me wanna have a family to take pictures.

nancy {So Happi Together} said...

Hey Jon! Its nancy from sd/hope... I saw your FB post and decided to check out your blog. awesome pics! this family shoot is off the hook and I am so happy to see you doing great things! I recently started a wedding coordination business and am sure I can refer some of my brides over to you! lmk your info - you can check out my blog http://sohappyberries.blogspot.com/ xoxo!!

Patty said...

the middle one is my favorite!! he looks like mc mong!!!

Brian Park said...

Good pics bro! The clouds definitely added some drama and sunlight would have washed out your photos. On your "Joshua & Nathan" pic I would suggest not blurring them out, since parents want to see their kids. :) Keep it up!

Esther Heavnzbrat said...

Hey Jon,
Randomly came upon your site thru a mutual friend who posted it on their fb. This is esther who went to Yonsei w/ all your SD friends. Great site and awesome photos! Congrats on the engagement too!

-E