Monday, September 22, 2008

sara + dju [maternity]


I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot maternity photos for Sara and Dju this past weekend. This shoot is special because this is my first actual shoot!! I was so tired after the shoot... i can't even imagine how the pregnant woman felt! Can't wait for Jordan to enter this world!!!

The shots didn't come out as well as I had hoped, but practice makes perfect right? Anyone else want to volunteer as my models??? Here are a few shots from the shoot.





jordan will arrive in 1 more month!
dju's own pregnancy photo


the happy beautiful couple

Sara's favorite red velvet cupcake from sprinkles! Dju ate the one off her belly!





2 comments:

Colin Leaman said...

yo jon. what do you do to get your colors like that? just curious. so i can steal it.

Cheendy said...

awesome john! great job...the pictures look fantastic!!!