Friday, August 8, 2008

reversible


I realized this morning when I got to work that I had brown shoes on, while wearing a black belt. Fortunately, I was wearing a reversible belt... so I just went to the bathroom and did a quick switcheroo... and wallah! Now my belt matches my shoes.

I LOVE my reversible belt! Most guys either wear black or brown dress shoes anyways... so this is seriously all you need... ONE BELT!

MEN: Go buy one!
WOMEN: Go buy your man one if they don't have one already... they'll thank you... and you'll thank me.

Banana Republic - $59

2 comments:

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Esteban said...

commendable suggestion, BUT i'm a little disappointed that you'd even let yourself step out of the house when your belt and shoes weren't matching in the first place. i expect more from you sunshine.