Monday, June 2, 2008

Upgrade


So my first experience with a digital SLR was from a Nikon D40X... it was a good run for about a year, but I've noticed a tone difference between canon's and nikon's, and personally, I like photos that were taken with a canon better. So... I sold my nikon, and am now going to upgrade to this canon 40d. I'm trying to take photography a little more seriously and hopefully having a nice camera will motivate me to learn more about it.

Nathan, i know you read this, and i know you're a nikon guy... so don't hate me... haha.

2 comments:

liz song mandell said...

congrats on the conversion. i think it's a big important step in your photography career. hahaha

i personally love canon and have been using my xti almost everyday for the past 6 months. it's getting worn out (or at least i wish it did, so I can upgrade to a 5D).

i think you should post some of your imagery!

Anonymous said...

good job welcome to the canon 40d family =)